Wednesday, March 10, 2010

All Of It

I'm so glad that I decided to start blogging ... it's nice to get your thoughts out there ... to clear your mind a little. It really doesn't matter to me if people read or not, but, on the off chance that there are people who care about my ordinary life ... I hope to inspire or challenge or both. All I can offer are lessons I've learned and things that are revealed to me and hopefully they can apply to others.


Soooo, I went back to work today after being out for two days and found out


that
...
they lived.


I often take pride in my job. Probably too much pride. I know how to do what I do, however, I was reminded today about humility. "I" didn't put myself where I am today. "I" didn't give myself the ability to achieve what I've achieved. "I" sometimes take that for granted ... it's like the "They NEED me" attitude. It's a lie! They don't NEED me. "I" didn't do any of it. God did. He put me where I am. He helped me with all of my accomplishments. It was Him! So of course they survived while I was out ... God is in control.


I hope you are letting God control your life ... ALL of it. (I'm still working on that too ...)

No comments:

Post a Comment