Thursday, August 8, 2013

Block Party, Camps, & VBS ... Oh My!

Getting used to working during the summer has been, let's just say, a transition. Last year was my first summer ever to be working! (I don't count high school summer jobs, or the one summer I was a dishwasher at Denny's - yes, you read that right, and that's another story for another post one day - because those weren't 'real' jobs). I've been either in school or teaching school since I was 5 years old ... from 5K to the 6th year of teaching, that's a grand total of 23 years folks! Old habits die hard. Naturally, it is still taking a little "getting used to." Don't hear me complaining though, I love my job! Seriously, I love my job. I'm not just saying that as a nice thing to say. I honestly LOVE my job! Here are a few glimpses into what my "summer work" has looked like: (be warned - the cuteness factor is immeasurable!)

Neighborhood Block Party:


Camp Kid Jam:
Living Inside Out!
 
 
 
 

Vacation Bible School:
Turn It Up!


2 comments: