Thursday, September 22, 2011

Go On

My oh my, what a crazy week this has been! I've been on the move for two weekends in a row. Not much sleep ... a lot of cookies (and a cake!), a lot of school 'stuff' and some really exciting things going on. Whirlwind is as close to the correct word as I can think, and I'm positive I can't sum it all up on here as quickly as it has happened in real life, but I will tell you that I have felt God move in my life in an amazing way! I felt him spur me to "Go On" ... where? I'm not 100% sure, but I've got a pretty good idea. I do, though, believe that when the snow settles in my life's snow globe, the scene God has been working on will be more beautiful than anything I could imagine. (You might think that's corny, and it probably is a little cliche, but it's real!) So my purpose in this short blog ... 
encouragement. 
PLEASE be encouraged that no matter what, when God speaks you need to act immediately. Go rewards obedience - it's what we are called to do and it's what makes our creator proud of us. I feel like God has opened a door for me. I'm not sure which room I'm walking into, but with blind faith, I'm going to walk through the door. I encourage you to walk through the doors of your life - even if they don't end up leading to what you think ... 
Go On!

No comments:

Post a Comment