Friday, July 8, 2011

Three Years Ago this month . . .

 . . . I was choosing, paying for, and getting fitted in
my wedding gown!

I've been watching my new favorite show all day long :
Say Yes to the Dress Atlanta. 
 

Don't worry, I've gotten a lot of cookies and laundry done today too. Anyway, I've had so much fun watching that I actually pulled out my wedding dress . . . an Angelina Faccenda (a designer for more popular known Mori Lee) ball gown with swarovski crystals, sequins, beads, lace on antique silk shantung fabric. Here's a pic from the internet -
I'll get a pic of me in it up here later.

Needless to say I loved it ! The whole experience that I had on Daniel Island at White was amazing - just as wonderful as the girls on this TV show. So, if you're in the market for a wedding gown, you should totally check White out. (I've linked the pic to her site) Jodi will definitely treat you like on of the girls!

No comments:

Post a Comment