Saturday, April 9, 2011

God's Blessings

Extra income ... that's not a normal term these days. We've been blessed to have some though! Here's what I think:

 I'm about as busy with cookies as David is with softball! I'm loving this hobby & my wallet is too! I've made some great 'fun-money!' God is so gracious! You see, David & I were worried about spending money (and even funding our trip) in Guatemala and how everything was going to work out. We also were a little worried about what to do when we do (eventually...) have kids. I would like to stay at home with them, but only one income is definitely going to be difficult! Don't get me wrong ... I'm not pregnant nor am I going to quit my job ... we're just glad that the Lord has blessed us with options! I've been successful with this "Cookie Thing" to the tune of great moo-lah! Don't get me wrong again ... I'm not rolling in the dough, but the cookie business is funding our fun & we are able to put great savings in the bank monthly! After stressing over buying a house, setting a "Real-People-Grown-Up" budget for the first time and facing bills, God came through! We didn't think he wouldn't, but man did he come through above what we thought might happen! We followed his direction to Guatemala. We followed his direction to set a budget. We've followed his direction with our free time. As a result ... BLESSINGS! He has a way of doing that ... blessing us beyond what we imagined. 

So, my question/challenge to you today?

What have you let go of? How did God bless you in that? If you haven't let go, are you willing to?

PS - If you've bought cookies THANK YOU! If you haven't, check it out here! Kristen's Cookies

*Disclaimer: This was in no way of guilting you into buying my cookies ... just a simple shout out to the One who is faithful to take care of me ... in more ways than you know!

No comments:

Post a Comment