Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Catching up my thankfulness ...

November 8th: I'm thankful for my great kindergarten team! I absolutely LOVE the girls I teach with. I know that some days can be difficult and with assistants there are 14 of us (that's a lot of women) but I'm truly blessed to work with each of these ladies (and one man!) Here we are on the book character parade day!




November 9th: I'm thankful for my sweet little doggy ... Lily. She's so loving, all the time, no matter what I do. She greets me everyday with lots of kisses and can't wait to get in the bed to snuggle at night. I hope to be able to love unconditionally like her one day. (Even if she is a dog!)




November 10th: I'm thankful for pain in my thighs ... weird? NO ... I've bee working out on a regular basis with my friend Ansley! Her husband helped us out & kicked our butts! I've lost 8 pounds so I'm very proud of myself. I owe a lot of it to my workout friend. So yes, I'm thankful for pain :)












Yes, I know there are a lot of Halloween pictures ... those are the most recent!

No comments:

Post a Comment