Monday, July 12, 2010

my tripple vacation is over ...

Hello ... I've been on a two week hiatus and LOVING every minute of it. During these two weeks I've managed to accomplish three vacations! (and you thought teachers weren't productive in the summer, ha!)  I spent a week at North Greeenville College with he youth of our church at M-Fuge. It was a great learning experience with a wonderful speaker - Jason Young.  Then I went on to Lake Jocasse with my family - was nice to go back after two summers off. Last, I went to Myrtle Beach to tag along on the last day of my cousin's vacation - kinda like old times!  Here's a few pictures ...  getting my hair "corn-rowed" at the mission site in greenville, new tube trick that my sisters and I accomplished this year, and a fiddler crab from a cast net that Travis caught trying to fish for flounder in uncle Kerry's boat.  Lots of stories, lots of fun, lots of sun! Now it's back to reality - well, it will be in a month!

1 comment: